Apparently once people enter the drive-thru they forget themselves completely. The drive-thru is a place that you should kinda know what you want before you get to the menu and ask me what flavor of blended beverages I have, or what pastries we have today. It is also not the place for the passenger to order when the stupid driver is the only person I can hear on my headset. Seriously. Dont do that. But most of all dont take 15 minutes to order only to get the window and change everything. That is the most irritating thing ever!! When you do this, I will make your drink decaf. Its gonna happen. Here are a couple more donts:
- Dont give me your trash. If a drive-thru doesnt have a trash can near the window then wait until you get home dirty bird. Dont give me attitude about not wanting to take your gross McDonalds garbage.
- Dont pay in change. Come on people! If you dont have any cash its called a debit card. Say it with me now ‘debit card’.
- Dont add breakfast sandwiches (or anything needing heating) at the window. They all take at least 1 minute to cook and that can be an eternity for the jackass behind you.
- Dont tell me about why you need nutmeg swirled into your latte counterclockwise. Nothing you can say will keep me and the rest of the baristas from judging you. You are a tool.
- If you ask me to make your blended beverage with half whole milk and half heavy cream, it will be all heavy cream. I really couldnt give a shit.
- Be able to take a joke. We get bored answering the drive-thru and will make up names and accents. As long as its not offensive, you should be cool with it. We love the customers who play along!!
- And lastly, when you order a large blended beverage with extra shots, extra drizz, ect; dont be surprised when the total is more than $6. That shit is expensive. And do not, DO NOT say ‘McDonalds is cheaper’. I WILL suggest you go there.
That is about it for now! Happy blending baristas!